Implementation Consultant H/F
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to support our implementation projects in EMEA.
Based in Paris with travel in EMEA, the Implementation Consultant will be integrated in our B-One implementation project teams and will contribute to the delivery of the B-One product implementations.
Implement B-One on client sites by running all activities of the projects, including:
- Technical installation
- B-One setup & configuration
- Data analysis & data process setup (import / controls / validation / extraction)
- User defined process development & settings
- Report components design & report building (BIRT)
- Workflow definition and process automation
- Change management & operational model definition
- Project documentation
- Provide support, training and expertise to the clients
- Contribute to best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in implementing software solutions for financial markets
- Good level of understanding relational databases, systems design, data management and data warehouse
- Good knowledge of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server), ability to write/optimize queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows server environments, ability to write shell scripts
- Familiarity with Java technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
- Ability to work cross-functionality with varying business and IT teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a self-directed manner
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Spoken French and English
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Finance or other related scientific or technical discipline with 2 or more years related professional experience
- Any education or work experience in Finance is a plus as most of BI-SAM’s clients are asset management companies
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
BISAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.