BISAM is looking for a Technical Lead to coach and manage a small team of developers and drive delivery of our new Web Portal. You will collaborate with an international, cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams, in a fast moving environment.
As a tech lead you understand that to provide a technical vision and make the most effective choices you must code. If you’re the right one for us, you know how to identify and manage technical risk and you take great pride in creating technical solutions to business problems and to work with the team to establish and work towards a Technical Vision. You believe in agile & lean values.
What you’ll do:
- Understand customer requirements and translate those requirements into technical solutions.
- Identify technical risks in requirements and technical implementations and come up with quick POC if required
- Mentor and guide the team on technology, standards and best practices.
- Explore new technologies and recommending in adopting right technology for the team
- Evaluate and implement technological improvements to best support Engineering software tools integration platform
- Build and take operational responsibility of Front and Back End services
- Take an active role in growing the team
- Be the voice of your team; communicate openly and effectively with Senior Management.
- Be part of a distributed organization that spans several teams in Bulgaria, France and the US
Who you are:
- You have at least 7 years of development experience Java/J2EE and front –end development
- You have strong experience creating responsive, device-agnostic interfaces via progressive enhancement
- You are dedicated to unit testing, pair-programming, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- You are a true leader who has a strong head for business and like to have your opinions heard.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
- It would be nice if you participated in free and open source software development
If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with opportunities for growth, development and success, then please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
BISAM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.