The BISAM Professional Services & Customer Support teams, backed by years of financial services and technology experience, provide expertise and product knowledge across the BISAM suite of solutions. The team offers a wide range of services to best configure, integrate and support BISAM’s products for your business.
Get the most out of your BISAM Solutions to enhance your business operations:
- Initial implementation and configuration of the platform, including project management, testing, customization, launch assistance and support from start to finish
- Integration with your enterprise, including data repositories and feeds, middle- and back-office applications, and existing business processes
- Platform expansion, post-launch configurations and customization, tune ups, enhancement requests and onsite support when you need it
Get the Data Right
Performance, attribution and risk calculations rely on the quality of data and its aggregation. Our teams of experts focus on analyzing, formatting, checking and aggregating your data through our solutions no matter the format of data provided.
Our teams work in partnership with our customers from day one. Throughout pre-implementation tests and pilots, the consultants collaborate with your internal project management teams to define the best implementation plan for your specific business requirements. Customer Support teams are involved from the start of your implementation to ensure a smooth and efficient hand-over once the system is live.
Training & Certification
The Certification program is a client-centric, modular program of training and exams, designed to build confidence and validate product usage skills and understanding of best practices. Certified users are able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the product, thereby ensuring alignment of the platforms with your firm's business objectives.
- Designed with the end user in mind
- Courses structured to ensure success in the core system’s disciplines
- No prior expertise required
- Hands-on exercises are conducted in a locally installed training environment